We are pleased to announce that the fresh owner of Port One OÜ is DKV Mobility Group – Port1 is now part of DKV’s international organization.
Our day-to-day operations will not be affected by this transaction – Port1 will continue with the same business name, the same people, management and service levels as before.
However, we can offer to customers a larger network of filling stations and more convenient toll payment solutions – you have more options but still the same high quality customer service in Estonia.
The DKV customer card offers you additional benefits, such as:
- So called “Single invoice concept” – a more convenient overview of transactions and prices with access to DKV Cockpit.
- Much more comprehensive brand-independent filling station network – you can choose from over 64,000 filling stations.
- Similar or even better price for fuel and other services on roads and petrol stations.
- Wider range of products and services – eg LNG, CNG, tolls, parking, ferries, repairs, combined transport and much more.
- Cooperation with Kuwait Petroleum (IDS) will continue in its current form.
- DKV BOX EUROPE (EETS box) – the most universal and rapidly developing solution for paying tolls in Europe.
- DKV Mobility aims to help customers reduce the CO2 intensity of their fleet.
If you are already a Port1 customer, you should have received an email from us with instructions on how to migrate to the DKV system. If for some reason the letter has not reached you, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +3726799500.
If you are not yet a Port1 customer, contact us and we will find for you the most suitable solution for fuel cards and toll payments.