Since the 1st January 2017, the Austrian minimum wage as well as the EU posting directive apply to cross-border traffic in Austria. Only transit traffic is exempt from the regulation.
The Austrian authorities have confirmed the following:
- All journeys must to be notified on the multi-lingual portal here
- All loading/unloading points must be recorded in this notification.
- No Austrian representative is required.
Drivers must carry the following documents:
- Notification of employee posting to Austria document (copy of the registration made in Austrian registration web, above)
- Employment contract (translated into English or German)
- Payslips (translated into German)
- Proof of wage payment or bank transfer slips (translated into German)
- A1 documents concerning registration for social security (translated into German)
- Confirmation of payment of the Austrian minimum wage at the time of secondment (currently there is still no mandatory document for this confirmation).
Documents can be stored electronically (including on a tablet). The driver must be able to show these to the authorities during a control. The company is not permitted to send this documentation to the authorities during a control, it must come from the driver.
If a driver is regularly loading at the same address a notification can be created for a maximum of 3 months.
Winter is coming. Make sure you tank good quality winter proof diesel. All our stations in Poland are ready. Hereby we present you a short list of some example stations and its temperatures of winter proof:
Nevada Poźrzadło: up to -26 C
Soley Areca Gromadka: up to -28 C
Soley Areca Zgorzelec: up to -29 C
Lotos 253 Pszczyna-Piasek: up to -24 C
Kurdek Suchań: up to -28 C
Watkem Rzeszów: up to -28 C
Lotos 222 Naramowice Poznań: up to -20 C
Soley Areca BP Kudowa Zdrój: up to -31 C
Please also look at the map here
Hereby we remind you following:
- Our fuel cards are creditcards, which should be kept as carefully as bank cards.
- To prevent misuse of the fuel card, the users (particularily drivers) must keep the fuel card very carefully and observe that the confidentiality of personal PIN code is always guaranteed.
- The PIN code should never, under any circumstances, be disclosed to other persons!
- The PIN code should never be written on the fuel card or on any other document!
- Please remind to all your employees and drivers always to fulfil their obligations as card user.
Port One OÜ