- Refundable rate 0,048 €/liter (from 01.01.2019)
- It is possible to claim refund only from invoices issued by “professional fuel seller”, i.e. the seller has to send the data about customer purchases directly to the authorities in Spain.
- It is necessary to register the company and all the vehicles that fuel in Spain in Spanish Tax Authority, after that they will issue a customer number for the company. Customer number must be forwarded to the fuelling company, which cards are being used. Port 1 will help with the registration process in Spain.
- Refunding is possible only from the transactions that are made after receiving the customer number.
- Fuel card issuing company will forward all the transaction info itself directly to Spanish tax authorities.
- Refunding is quarterly.
- Weight of the truck must be at least 7500 kg.
- The plate number of the vehicle must be printed on the fuel card (only card number itself is not sufficient).
- Maximum refund quantity is 50 000 litres per one vehicle annually, no minimum quantity.
Necessary documents and procedures:
- Signed agreement with Port 1.
- Letter of authorization to Port 1 partner in Spain – letter of authorization must be notarised together with notary’s confirmation that signed party has all the rights to represent the given company, confirmed by apostille.
- Notary’s confirmation must be translated by a sworn translator into Spanish.
- Printout from the commercial registry – translated by a sworn translator into Spanish, confirmed by apostille.
- Copies of vehicles technical passports.
- Copies of leasing or rental agreements if truck is leased/rented.
- Copy of EU transport licence.
- Annually, latest by 31st of March, information about the mileage of the registered vehicles as of 31st of December, must be submitted.
If needed, Port 1 can organize the notarising of documents, translations and apostille confirmations.
- One time registration fee in Spain – 100 EUR.
- Notarising of documents, translations and apostille confirmations – depending on the length of the documents and translation office.
Service charge: 8% from the refunded amount but not less than 65 EUR.
Issuing the invoice: After the refund has been made.
Additional information: Pille – 6799506, firstname.lastname@example.org