- Refundable rate €/litre:
01-31/07/2019 – 0,2476158
01-30/06/2019 – 0,2476158
01-30/04/2019 – 0,2476158
01-31/03/2019 – 0,2476158
01-28/02/2019 – 0,2476158
01-31/01/2019 – 0,2476158
- The letter of authorization must be submitted first, after that Belgium authorities will issue license number for your company.
- Refund can be claimed from transactions made after issuing the license number.
- Refund can be claimed from invoices issued by “professional fuel seller” only (cash receipts are not accepted).
- Weight of the truck must be at least 7500 kg.
- Minimum quantity per one refund application is at least 5000 litres per semi-annum.
- Refund can be done quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Claim submitting deadline is 3 years (e.g. for 01-12.2015 invoices, the claim has to be submitted latest 31.12.2018).
Necessary documents and procedures:
- Signed agreement with Port 1,
- Letter of authorization,
- Copies of vehicles technical passports,
- Copies of leasing or rental agreements if truck is leased/rented,
- Copy of EU transport licence,
- Copies of fuelling invoices,
- Refunding application with appendixes – Port 1 will send via e-mail, pre-filled form for signing.
Service charge: 8% from the refunded amount but not less than 65 EUR.
Issuing the invoice: After the refund has been made.
Additional information: Pille – 6799506, email@example.com