- Refundable rate:
01.04.23-30.06.23 – 0,2050665 €/liter
25.03.23-31.03.23 – 0,1677884 €/liter
17.03.23-24.03.23 – 0,1578884 €/liter
14.03.23-16.03.23 – 0,1273384 €/liter
25.02.23-13.03.23 – 0,1174384 €/liter
18.02.23-24.02.23 – 0,1067384 €/liter
07.02.23-17.02.23 – 0,0963884 €/liter
01.01.23-06.02.23 – 0.0604384 €/liter
- The letter of authorization must be submitted first, after that Belgium authorities will issue license number for your company.
- Refund can be claimed from transactions made after issuing the license number.
- Refund can be claimed from invoices issued by “professional fuel seller” only (cash receipts are not accepted).
- Weight of the truck must be at least 7500 kg.
- Minimum quantity per one refund application is at least 5000 litres per semi-annum.
- Refund can be done quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Claim submitting deadline is 3 years (e.g. for 01-12.20 invoices, the claim has to be submitted latest 31.12.2023).
Necessary documents and procedures:
- Signed agreement with Port 1,
- Letter of authorization,
- Copies of vehicles technical passports,
- Copies of leasing or rental agreements if truck is leased/rented, and certified translations into German, French or Dutch
- Copy of EU transport licence,
- Copies of fuelling invoices,
- Refunding application with appendixes – Port 1 will send via e-mail, pre-filled form for signing.
Service charge: 8% from the refunded amount but not less than 65 EUR.
Issuing the invoice: After the refund has been made.
Additional information: Pille – +3726799506, email@example.com