- Refundable rate:
01.-05.2021 – 0,05767 €/liter
- Refund can be claimed from invoices issued by “professional fuel seller” only (cash receipts are not accepted).
- Weight of the truck must be at least 7500 kg.
- The plate number of the vehicle must be printed on the fuel card.
- Minimum refund quantity per application is 5000 litres semi-annually.
- Refunding quarterly or annually.
- Quarterly application must be submitted during 60 days after the end of the quarter. Annual application must be submitted by 31st of March of the next year.
Necessary documents and procedures:
- Signed agreement with Port 1.
- Copies of vehicles technical passports.
- Copies of leasing or rental agreements if truck is leased/rented.
- Copy of EU transport licence.
- Copies of fuelling invoices (copy must be made from the original, it means that there cannot be word “copy” on the invoice.
- Mileage of the trucks before every fuelling (Port 1 will send pre-filled from regarding fuellings).
- Letter of authorization to Port 1 – Port 1 will send, via e-mail, pre-filled form for signing.
Service charge: 8% from the refunded amount but not less than 65 EUR.
Issuing the invoice: After the refund has been made.