VAT Refund for Transportation and Logistics Companies
All the VAT registered companies in EU have the right to recover VAT from the purchases in the other EU countries that are directly related to their businesses. For VAT recovery, all the specific laws, rules and regulations of any given country must be taken into account. That’s why it is practical to use professional agent when applying for a VAT refund.
Port1 offers the possibility to:
- Recover VAT under standard circumstances
- Finance VAT recovery
- Join the system of invoices without VAT
Why select Port1 as your VAT recovery agent
- We have VAT recovery experience from the year 2002 – we conduct our business in a highly professional level.
- We have established good relations with all the tax authorities in European Union – there is no need for the client to communicate directly with all the different tax authorities.
- We conduct our business the fastest possible.
- Proper reporting and exchange of information.
- We offer VAT recovery from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Great Britain Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- Signing a VAT refund agreement between Port1 and the Client will reduce the deposit amount needed to use our cards.
- VAT financing – You will get the refund right after filling the application.
- VAT free invoicing – Invoices already issued without VAT.
How to become VAT recovery client
- Request, together with company data and list of countries where VAT recovery is needed, must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com .
- Port 1 will send back an agreement, authorisation letters and instructions of how to enable access to Port1 employees in tax authorities electronic systems.
- Agreement will be signed between Port1 and the client.
- Client submits to Port1 the original invoices of the transactions done in other EU countries either right away or quarterly or annually (Invoices for the previous year must be submitted latest by 30th of May current year).
- Port1 issues VAT recovery application when minimum sums are met either quarterly or annually.
- Client gets the refund for the application either under standard procedure or under financing terms (this depends on the agreement what client has with Port1).
NB! In every country one company can only have one VAT recovery agent!
Kristi – 6799 518, firstname.lastname@example.org
Katri – on maternity leave
Pille – 6799 506, email@example.com