- Refundable rate:
0,1771 €/liter (01.-06.2019)
0,1775 €/liter (07.-12.2018)
0,1775 €/liter (01.-06.2018)
- Refund can be claimed from invoices issued by “professional fuel seller” only (cash receipts are not accepted).
- Weight of the truck must be at least 7500 kg.
- Minimum refund quantity is 5000 litres semi-annually.
- Maximum refund quantity is 40 000 litres per one vehicle.
- The plate number of the vehicle must be printed on the fuel card.
- Refund can be done semi-annually.
- Refunding can be claimed two years back (e.g. 2013 claim should be issued no later than 31st of December 2015).
- Applicant is liable 3 years to keep all the necessary documents that were used in the refunding process. This includes – receipts, original invoices, CRM’s and tachographs. All the documents must be sent to France tax authority when they request them. If failing to do so or issuing falsified data, then they have the right to reclaim already refunded excise and future refunding is not possible.
Necessary documents and procedures:
- Signed agreement with Port 1.
- Copies of vehicles technical passports.
- Copies of leasing or rental agreements if truck is leased/rented.
- Copy of EU transport licence.
- Copies of fuelling invoices.
- Letter of authorization to Port 1, proof of availability of bookkeeping records – Port 1 will send, via e-mail, pre-filled form for signing.
- List of fuel cards the company has, issued by fuel card company.
- In some cases, France tax authority can demand fuelling receipts from the station.
Service charge: 8% from the refunded amount but not less than 65 EUR.
Issuing the invoice: After the refund has been made.